Terms and Conditions between Michelle Slonim Rosenfeld DBA Living Room Laughs (LRL) and the Buyer for “The Live Performance” – an in-person comedy show consisting of multiple comedians that will run for approximately 60 minutes (unless length of show is otherwise specified in the pre-confirmation email).
- Payment for The Performance is due in full, three weeks prior to the performance. If a show is booked with less than 3 weeks notice, payment is due in full upon receiving the pre-confirmation email.
- Payment is non-refundable.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
- If Buyer asks to change the scheduled date of The Performance with more than two weeks (14 days) notice, a new date, that is mutually agreeable, will be arranged.
- If Buyer asks to change the scheduled date of The Performance with less than two weeks (14 days) notice but more than 5 days notice, LRL will attempt to agree upon a new date for The Performance, but does not guarantee it. If no new date is able to be arranged, LRL will keep the payment.
- The lone exception to the cancellation policy outlined above is: If the COVID situation deteriorates such that the Mayor/Governor of the city/state where the Buyer's Live Performance is to take place declares gatherings unlawful, a new, mutually agreed upon date, will be selected. If that is not feasible, The Live Performance can be converted into a Virtual Performance over the Zoom.us video conferencing platform, on the same date/time and for the same fee.
- LRL will provide a sound system with microphone.
- Buyer will provide seating and the venue/location.
- If the Buyer chooses, they can provide food, drinks and/or umbrellas for their guests.
- Upon agreement, the Buyer will provide two electrical outlets near the live performance area that are easily accessible and ready for immediate plug-in of amp.
Recording and Comedians
- The Buyer will not record The Performance nor receive a copy of the recording after the show. This is because oftentimes comedians use their material for TV and don’t want their act to be public until that time. LRL may record The Performance for internal and/or promotional purposes.
- All comedians are subject to change and are not announced to the Buyer in advance of The Live Performance.
- Comedians will not wear face masks while performing individually.
- At all other times during The Live Performance, the Buyer will specify in advance what face mask guidelines they wish the comedians to observe.
- LRL and Buyer indemnify each other of any and all COVID-related issues.