Terms and Conditions between Living Room Laughs Inc. (LRL) and The Buyer for “The Live Performance” – an in-person comedy show consisting of multiple comedians that will run for approximately 60 minutes (unless length of show is otherwise specified in the pre-confirmation email).
- If The Performance is booked with more than three weeks (21 days) remaining until The Performance Date:
a) A non-refundable deposit payment is due upon receiving the pre-confirmation email.
b) Payment for the remainder of the balance is due three weeks prior to the performance.
- If a show is booked with less than 3 weeks (21 days) remaining until The Performance Date:
a) Payment is due in full upon receiving the pre-confirmation email.
b) Payment is non-refundable.
- If the pre-confirmation email states different agreed upon payment terms, it supersedes this policy.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
- If The Buyer asks to change the scheduled date of The Performance with more than three weeks (21 days) notice, a new date, that is mutually agreeable, will be arranged. If The Buyer would rather cancel The Performance, they can provide notice and not owe the remaining payment balance. LRL will still keep the non-refundable deposit.
- If The Buyer asks to change the scheduled date of The Performance with less than three weeks (21 days) notice but more than 10 days notice, LRL will attempt to agree upon a new date for The Performance, but does not guarantee it. If no new date is able to be arranged, LRL will keep the full payment.
- If The Buyer asks to change the scheduled date of The Performance with less than 10 days notice, LRL will keep the full payment and no new date for The Performance will be given.
- The lone exception to the cancellation policy outlined above is: If the COVID situation deteriorates such that the Mayor/Governor of the city/state where the Buyer's Live Performance is to take place declares gatherings unlawful, a new, mutually agreed upon date, will be selected. If that is not feasible, The Live Performance can be converted into a Virtual Performance over the Zoom.us video conferencing platform, on the same date/time and for the same fee.
- LRL will provide a sound system with microphone.
- The Buyer will provide seating and the venue/location.
- The Buyer provides food and drinks for their guests as they see fit.
- Upon agreement, The Buyer will provide two electrical outlets near The Live Performance area that are easily accessible and ready for immediate plug-in of amp.
Recording and Comedians
- The Buyer will not record The Performance nor receive a copy of the recording after the show. This is because oftentimes comedians use their material for TV and don’t want their act to be public until that time. LRL may record The Performance for internal and/or promotional purposes.
- All comedians are subject to change and are not announced to The Buyer in advance of The Live Performance.
- Comedians will not wear face masks while performing individually.
- At all other times during The Live Performance, The Buyer will specify in advance what face mask guidelines they wish the comedians to observe.
- LRL and The Buyer indemnify each other of any and all COVID-related issues.