Terms and Conditions
between Living Room Laughs Inc. (LRL) and The Buyer for “The Performance” - a virtual comedy show consisting of multiple comedians via Zoom.
- Payment for The Performance is due in full three weeks (21 days) prior to the performance.
- Payment is non-refundable.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
- If The Buyer asks to change the scheduled date of The Performance with more than three weeks (21 days) notice, a new date, that is mutually agreeable, will be arranged.
- If The Buyer asks to change the scheduled date of The Performance with less than three weeks (21 days) notice but more than 10 days notice, LRL will attempt to agree upon a new date for The Performance, but does not guarantee it. If no new date is able to be arranged, LRL will keep the full payment.
- If The Buyer asks to change the scheduled date of The Performance with less than 10 days notice, LRL will keep the full payment and no new date for The Performance will be given.
Recording and Comedians
- The Buyer will not be able to record The Performance nor receive a copy of the recording after the show. This is because oftentimes comedians use their material for TV and don’t want their act to be public until that time. LRL may record The Performance for internal and/or promotional purposes.
- All comedians are subject to change and are not announced in advance of The Performance to The Buyer.